Watershed Roofing Ltd is the controller of your personal information.
- Information We Collect
Watershed Roofing Ltd collect information about you in three ways: directly from your input, from third-party sources, and through automated technologies.
2.1 Data You Provide to Us
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you depends on how you interact with us, which may include:
Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and phone number;
Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us.
Interests and communication preferences, including preferred language.
2.2 Data from Your Organisation
We may obtain personal information about your organisation with which you are employed in order to activate and manage your access including:
Contact details, such as your name and organisational email address, postal address, and phone number;
2.3 Data from Service Use, Including Cookies
We may automatically collect information about how you and your device interact with the Service, including:
Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other software installed on your device or mobile platform.
Usage data, such as the features you used, the settings you selected, your URL click stream data.
- How We Use Your information
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information. to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
- Enhance and improve the Service.
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service and our other products and services;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Sharing of Your Information
4.1 Your Organisation
If you access the Website through your organisation, your personal information and certain usage data gathered through the Service may be accessed by or shared with the administrators authorised by your organisation for the purposes of usage analysis, and compliance.
4.2 Your Choices
We may share your personal information with our suppliers, and other third parties. The Service may let you post and share personal information, comments, materials and other content. Any such contributions that you disclose publicly may be collected and used by others. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
4.3 For Legal Reasons
We also will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; and/or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Watershed Roofing Ltd, our users, employees or others; and
- Grounds for Processing
When we collect or otherwise process any personal information within the scope of GDPR, we do so:
- where necessary to provide the Service or otherwise perform a contract with you or at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- where necessary for our compliance with applicable law or other legal obligation;
- where necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
- where necessary to enable our customers to comply with their legal obligations;
- where applicable, with your consent.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you may have the right to object to our processing.
- Data Retention
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and maintaining security.
- Locations of Processing
Your personal information will be stored and processed within UK only and on our own infrastructure server.
No personal information is transferred from the European Economic Area.
- Data Security
We implement technical and organisational measures to seek to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of personal information.
- Your Communications Preferences
You can customise and manage your communications preferences and other settings by updating your account features and preferences, by using the “opt-out” mechanisms such as “unsubscribe” or other means provided within the communications that you receive, or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
- Accessing and Updating Your Information
10.1 Your Account
The Service may allow registered users to directly access and review their information and make corrections or updates at any time. Keeping such information up to date is the responsibility of the user.
10.2 Your Rights
You have the right under GDPR to request free of charge:
- access to your personal information;
- rectification or erasure of your personal information;
- restriction of our processing of your personal information, or to object to our processing; and
- portability of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please submit your request in writing via our GDPR Officer. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
The GDPR Officer is responsible